- Bill of Lading or Airway Bill
It is proof of receipt issued by the carrier of goods (by ship or air) which comprises the terms of delivery and details about the goods they are carrying. It needs to be submitted at the time of customs clearance by the importer.
- Import Declaration.
- Bill of Lading (B/L) or Air Waybill.
- Packing List.
- Import License (if applicable)
- Certificates of Origin (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents such as catalogue, product ingredients, etc.
We will work all the work from in house of Solomon shipping and fright forward and get the things done as per the timeframe require. We maintain a high standard in our recruiting policy and focus on professionalism. That’s why we can deliver you the best support with our highly professional team.